Tuesday, February 5, 2013

stubborn fat






So i could confidently say that since ive known about my bro's coming wedding, i have been taken my diet/work out more seriously, so since mid december, ive been watching what i eat and ive been trying to workout atleast 5 days a week .. like, i really DID make huge changes to what i eat .. i used to dine out once a week with friends but ive cut it down to maybe once or twice a month. Ive been eating '' clean '', been forcing myself to have salmon instead of chicken or beef, ive been eating more veggie, i got rid of milk and now im on almond milk .. im not following all the time but id say atleast 75'% of the time .. and according to my heart monitor, ive been burning atleast 400 calories a day .. and guess what? my scale hasn't budged and i think ive only lost an INCH in my hip ! do you know how frustrating this is !! i stopped studying , i wake up everyday at 5.30 just to work out, im investing all of my free time in working out and i havent seen any satisfactory results yet ! the wedding is approaching too quickly and this is making me anxious.
some people suggested that i should lift a heavier weights .. well the ones i use at 4 pounds ( 2kgs ) , they are not much i know but again, i got this shoulder/elbow issue where they get LOCKED .. i tried heavier weights and then my shoulder/elbows got locked and it hurted like hell .. so i decided to go back to 2kg dumbells and resistene bands ..
most of my workout is DVD workout and alot of it is HIIT-like workout so i guess its not the wieght that matter as muh as the frequency ??
maybe i should throw in once a week a plain weight lifting session .. not really wieght lifting but more like biceps,triceps focused wieght workout ?? i kinda like my dvds coz it combines both cardio and resistence ..

and maybe i should really eat less .. i eat around 1600-1800 calories a day because i burnt a minimum of 400 calories a day and i thought if i do the 1200 calories diet and burn 400, then id be putting myself in starvation mode .. i really dont wanna start calculating calories, i just want to eat healthy meals with healthy snacks and thats it but maybe i should try calculating calories this month and making sure i don't have more than 1300 calories a day and see how that works .. i really dont want to lose aot of fat coz it makes me look old :S .. i just wanna tone but i do have this fat built up in several areas .. how would i get rid of that if i dont diet u know ..

ill change my technique this month and see how it goes


No comments:

Post a Comment