Monday, February 4, 2013

Sleep Attacks



I love having those sleep attacks .. its when you lay your head on the pillow and you could LITERALLY feel sleepiness creeping up on you, seeping through your feet all the way to your eyes .. your body starts to relax and in any position, you feel your muscles stretching out. your eyes get heavy and you can feel yourself drifting out of your consciousness .. I love this feeling ... slipping into lala land. sometimes i tease myself by resisting my eyes and keeping them open so i can feel myself slip again into a sleep coma. Its the same good feeling you get when you wake up early morning to realise that you still have 1 or 2 more hours of sleep before your alarm goes off ..

I love sleep attacks .. i am having one right now and god, i cant wait to hit the sack and watch myself drift off ...

No comments:

Post a Comment