Tuesday, May 1, 2012

the transition

now, althought ive been dreading this day .. i dont think it has hit me yet .. i mean, yesterday i was too exhausted to even think about it .. but today things are a bit different ... when i first bought me that phone chip and signed those agreement and stuff .. it was wierd .. it wasnt one of those chips that i buy them whenever i travel .. it was a chip that i chose carefully.. tra i love my number lol .. and i dont know .. but what scared me more was issueing a bank account .. u know, sitting there and just talking about those long term plans and stuff .. that freaked me out a bit.. u know .. it is happening .. I AM MOVING IN !!! ohhh speakin of mobiles .. mobiles services here are wierd walla .. imagine that u have to pay for everything .. if some one calls u from a mob or land line, u r charged . u have to buy your internet service and they dont have unlimited service like in kuwait and what shocked me the most is, U HAVE TO PAY TO SEE THE CALLER ID !! what thaaa !! ya the phone company wont display the caller ID if u dont pay for that service .. i ended up signing with rogers .. lets see how much of a rip off it is :P also their banks are wierd .. i signed up with CIBC .. imagine.. i have a limit on how much i can withdraw everyday .. a limit of 500 dollars .. so i cant withdraw more than 500dollars/140 kd a day and if i decided to pay using the debt card, i cant spend more than a 1000 dollar per day/280 kd. THATS STUPID !!! i mean, what if i wanted to buy lots of electronics and that costed me more than 1000 dollars !! WHAT DO I DO !!! so i thought of getting a VISA or master card and they said its REALLY hard to do that if im a new comer !! im very disappointed to be honest .. very very disappointed with such services. i think ill be using my kuwaiti credit card after all.. now, allah yesami7 elly kan el sbab but what i packed, they told me no need to pack warm clothes and when i reached toronto, it was freezing cold ..i was jumping around to stay warm .. dad gave me his xxxL thermal to wear and i had a hoodie on top of a shirt and i was still freezing .. yesterday was hell .. so the 1st thing i did in toronto is go shopping.. now u can shoot me .. i bought me one rain jacket and one regular jacket and god life became so beautiful when i had that jacket on .. seriously .. i was sweating like hell in kuwait and now i cant stand still from the cold !! once i settle in, im going for real shoppin .. yuck .. if i dont, i;ll freeze to death .. i actually feel a bit sick .. i can sense a flu coming on .. dad is already sick .. poor dad :( u know what made me happy the most .. TIM HORTONS FRENCH VANILLA AND BREAKFAST BAGEL FROM ESPRESSO CAFE !!! this morning, we walked all the way to my old hotel coz this is where espresso cafe was located only to find out that it was closed .. i really felt sad coz i was craving it since forever now .. but they had a paper sayin it was relocated and we really walked long for the new location and then i found out that the new place is a block away from the hospital, WOHOOOOO !! im so gonna have that for breakfast for the coming 5 yrs lol .. yeah IT IS THAT GOOD !! im actually hungry right now but dad is snoring and id feel so guilty if i woke him up ...

1 comment:

  1. Awwww so cute.. I'm happy to see u smiling..
    yala soon u'll be settled and know it all.. I need to check ur number.. damn the services sucks wallah. I can't imagine paying to see who called me.. id feel like a criminal every time *unknown* calls come in lool.. the mafia is looking for u lol..

    ReplyDelete