Thursday, June 7, 2012

time management

its been a while !! i still have hard time organizing my time and this is causing a big deal of stress and frustration !! i try my best not to bother myself with the unfinished to do list, u know teach myself how to be flexible and stuff and it works on daily basis but then by the end of the week, when i see my cumilative undone stuff, i freak out big time ! and I AM BEING REALISTIC !! i have already given up most of the stuff that I WANTED TO DO in canada and narrowed the list to what i NEED TO DO!! and that is, studying, working out and free reading .. but its not working out .. here how my day goes: 6:30 i wake up. iron my clothes and have breakfast . i usually take my time waking up like id check twitter and stuff on my bed and i NEED to do that so i dont feel all stressed out and brutally pulled out of bed you know .. 7:40 am : go to work and ill be at work by 8 8 am - 6:30 pm: work 7pm: im home or sometimes i need to go buy stuff so ill be home around 8:30 7-9pm: praying, cooking, cleaning up , eating and watching something or reading something 9pm: an attempt to study which usually fails and end in like 40min coz im just too tired 11pm : im in bed but somehow i end up sleeping around midnight i know it sounds like im wasting alot of time but im not .. trust me im not .. the reason why im giving myself time to do luxury stuff is that im easily stressed, ana eb '3orba, i have no friends so i dont wanna over stress myself with studying/work and end up depressed. im thinking about altering this a bit so i can really do something productive during the day .. im thinking of waking up at 5:00am and maybe study then till 7:00 ( my room is overlooking a very beautiful sunrise view .. i woke up to pee a few days ago and i was amazed by how beautiful the sunrise is from my room ) thing is, i could wake up at 5 and work out instead of studying but then by the time im home, ill be dead tired to read anything since ive waken up SO EARLY hmmm guess ill be testing this .. scenario A 5am: waking up and staying in bed till 5:30 5:30-7:00 : study 7:00-7:30 : get ready to work by ironing clothes and making breakfasts 8am -6:30 work 7pm-8pm go home, pray , eat an apple then go for a walk ( as work out and to explore the city ) an hour walk. 8pm-9pm: dinner and stuff 9-11pm: to do whatever i want. and im thinking one hour studying and one hour ( my time whether reading or so ) but i know that my time will be wasted coz of phone calls/chats/errands 11pm- 5am: sleep but then i was aiming for 7hrs sleep , guess ill be done to 6 blaaah .. Scenario B ** suddenly eshtaheet dyayat kanari :( ** 5am: wake up 5:30 - 7 : work out ( jogging or cardio ) --> i dunno if its a good idea to jump around in my apartment where people underneath me are sleeping :S 7:00 - 7:30 get ready for work 7:30-8 am: going to work 8 am - 6:30 pm: at work 7pm: home 7-8pm: praying, dinner , watching somethin ( reason why i stress on prayers coz ill be doing 9alat elthoher o el3a9er, thats 8 rek3at, it takes time u know :P ) 8-10pm: studying 10-11pm: my time but then i keep on freaking out over the fact that ill be waking up at 5 am and only sleeping 6hrs .. that doesnt sound healthy at all ... but even my life style right now isnt healthy .. blaaah .. i know you are probably thinking mo lazem i work out everyday .. thing is, im not really workin out everyday .. ana 7a6a yom cardio o yom strength and stuff .. and keep in mind that when im on call, there wont be any working out .. so yeah .. i really dont know what to do .. this is is driving me crazy .. i came here to LIVE mo repeat the same mistake i did in kuwait and lose my life to my work/studies i wanna live and i wanna live it right !

1 comment:

  1. lool.. you know what your problem is, you wanna go by the book and the rules you created and when you dont follow you feel like you are lost.. i say toss it all out the window and set a daily goal of studying and working out AT ANY TIME.. dont commit to timing.. So say when you come back from work, while walking back to home, why not do your walking then? get an extra half an hour walking route and by the time you come back home and you get inside you will feel tired but you did accomplish something, now study is left, when you cook, open a book, read a paper while eating, call me and tell me about whats new in medical :p

    but i really suggest you do the walking before you enter home coz once you do its like the energy to do stuff yedawar sabab :p

    ReplyDelete