Thursday, January 9, 2014

post military training soreness



IS INSANE !!!!
i woke up this morning and i couldn't even get up .. my whole body was extremely sore!! couldn't bend my knees, couldn't sit on the toilet, couldn't lift my arms up to take off my tshirt and worst of all, not being able to cough because my stomach hurted like hell!! I've never had such soreness like this before !!! i was as stiff as a brick because every move was painful !!!
what complicated it is that i couldn't even use the foam roller coz the slightest contact is too damn painful and i couldn't use my arms to lift my body because they were sore too ..

although i was determined to do this everyday but obviously, if i go today, thats basically me on the floor all day long with the trainer yelling at me ! i really think my body will fail me today so I'm skipping military training today but ill still do my regular bootcamp with romeo! at least he doesn't yell when i tell him that I'm in pain :P

but that means i should go to fit factory tomorrow then and god I'm already dreading it again .. :s


No comments:

Post a Comment