Saturday, March 9, 2013

getting old ..





i feel so old .. i know i AM getting older in a couple of days but thats not what i meant .. my body is starting to fail me.. first my knees which i screwed by doing daily 100 jumping ropes and climbing stairs when i weighted 85kg .. i remember the day i busted em .. i couldnt bend them .. i think i was actually playing dance dance revolution when i heard em crack the first time .. now my back is killing me .. it used to be bad but then it went away and now my back pain is back with vengeance .. so ive been doing some physiotherapy for my knees and my physiotherapist told me that my knees pain is caused by WEAK MUSCLES in my thighs esp inner thighs .. which you could totally tell if you look at my thighs lol ( TIME TO DO MORE SQUATS :( ) .. anyway .. so i went to see my PT and i told her that my back is killing me so she took a look at it and guess what? my back is caused by my HYPERFLEXIBILITY .. lol . ive been told that my joints are hyper flexible but seriously? my back too ? so it seems that my spinal vertebrae are so flexible that they can bend all the way instead of remaining stable in their place so my lower back ends up taking all the pressure .. im not even sure i explained it well here lol but yeah anyway, im hyper flexible ..

you know what that means? yeah yeah life long back pain .. but also .. i could do the things ive always wnated to do .. i could bend like there is no tomorrow :D


maybe i should ask my physiotherapist first lol .. what if i bend too much and crack my back even more? dude im already a walking 3aha, i dont think i can afford more disabilities .. i am already half deaf, wearing glasses, memory brain cells are fried, knees issue and now back pain .. no more :S

al7madallah 3ala kel 7al :)

1 comment: