Thursday, March 7, 2013

Failure

So i failed..
I failed making you feel loved enough,
I failed keeping you mine,
I failed keeping you part of my life,
I failed fixing it,
I failed fixing us,
I failed fixing me,
I failed getting over it,
I failed getting over you,
I failed getting over us,
And i failed letting go,
I failed moving on,
I failed " live and let live ",
I failed finding myself again,
I failed getting over my need for you,
I failed getting stronger enough to be kn my own,
I failed reaching soberty
Because i never made it through the withdrawal,
Honestly speaking, never even stopped being intoxicated.
I failed you as a lover,
I failed you as a friend,
I failed keeping my promises,
I failed being the person i " wanted to be " and do the things " i really wanted to do "
I failed taking my pain away,
I failed taking your pain away , that if i havnt made it worse.
I failed love, i failed friendship
Everything about this reminds me of how much of a " failure " i am and i just cabt stand it anymore.
However, the truth is, not only i have failed, you did too.
For the sake of whatever is left of this, let us not fail to make a wise decision and let go. You said it before but i refused to believe it, i didnt want to believe it, but you were right. This isnt going to work anymore.
You might be hating me right now, you might be so hurt right now and you may not believe me, but i only did this because i loved you too much to see you suffer.
So i let go,
I let you live,
Let you enjoy the life you chose with the ones you chose to love,
This isnt right and we both know it,
And im comfortable letting you now that you said you are being taken care of and you got people who make you feel safe and make sure you are well and happy.
Therez nothing left for me to offer,
My existence is not needed, atleast not in your world.
So move on, chase your dreams and fight for what you believe in and remember, magic happens when you believe.
May this be the end of your suffering and the beginning of a new pain/drama free chapter in your life.
You are loved. Never forget that.


No comments:

Post a Comment