Wednesday, December 11, 2013

the west coast






the count down to the west coast adventure has started ! god i can't wait to get away from the cold weather here !! i need my sunshine!! i need to be kissed by the sunshine and need to feel the sand between my toes .. 
 unfortunately, the cold has shot me down once again.. keelish mo waqta !!! i woke up coughing with sore throat and a body that felt as if it was ran over by a truck !!! i need to recover within 48hrs or my trip will be all wasted *sniff sniff *!! that means ill need to consume all the garlic and ginger in the world lol 
so 3 days at seattle to meet my special one <3 a="" and="" boy="" catching="" div="" do="" exploring="" got="" lot="" of="" oh="" p="" seattle="" spend="" time="" to="" up="" we="" will="">
4 days in LA .. i wish i could've spent more time there .. there is no such to see and do .. but definitely, ill be coming back for more.. i got my eye on that west coast road trip.. maybe sometime in the summer and then ill even get a chance to surf too
4 days in las vegas .. I'm not super excited about it to be honest. I'm not into busy exciting cities like vegas or new york but I'm looking forward to see the Grand Canyon :D 
2 days in san francisco and then unfortunately ill need to go back to work .. sigh ..
its not much but i could need some time off right now plus i really miss my best friend and I'm super excited to see her .. i think we made a big progress and managed to meet once a year in different part of the world lol .. kuwait, oman, dubai and now the states .. next time, it will be canada inshalla lol 

anyway, i need to find a magic pill that will help me get better by friday :s

california, here i come *cough cough (


No comments:

Post a Comment