Friday, December 6, 2013

SIRI SUCKS!!








Siri is the stupidest app in the whole entire world! I hate her!! "3abia!!!

So since last year, ive bee. Really wanting to go to st jacob's farmer market! Its a unique farmer market about 1.5-2hrs away from toronto located in st jacob which is a small Mennonite/amish community! I love cultures and community abd definitely the amish caught my interest and ive always wanted to go and see how they live and stuff! I almost gone but then the market was burnt down n i had to wait till it was repaired!
Then whoever promised to take me kept canceling on me and i got so fristrated n decided to get myself there! 
So i got a license and a car! 
Anyway so saturday was the big day!! Ive been planning that for a month!! Some friends decided to join me so that got me more excited!
We rented a car and asked 3amaty siri to take us to st jacobs !!!
Bs siri was drunk or something n kept asking us to DRIVE INTO BUILDINGS!! It got us totally lost and we ended up on a different highway and it kept saying go forward when in reality, i knew we are going the opposite way!! 
Anyway after 10min, she was like " calculating " and indicated that we are 10min out of the way lol! Anyway the next sign said 100km to niagara falls so we were like, what the hell!!! We lost alot of time n gas getting lost so we were like lets go to Niagara then! Theyve never been there so it was a very exciting experience for them!
We spent an exciting cold day at niagara falls! It was fun until we came back. Coz miss siri decided to drive me crazy again!!!
I was supposed to return the car by 11pm. I was in downtown by 9:15pm and i parked the car at 11:05!! I spent almost 2hrs driving around the SAME BLOCK!!!! siri was giving me the wrong direction!! I almost parked the car on the side and cried!!! I was getting very frustrated and angry!!!
I was drained by the end of the day coz of these useless drives around the city!!!
ANYWAY, the point here is, SIRI SUCKS and i bought myself a GPS for xmas lol

No comments:

Post a Comment