Wednesday, December 11, 2013

polar bear dip !!






Im a cat when it comes to water. I really really REALLY hate getting wet and i have hard time getting myself to shower lol just kidding!! 
And cold is just something that could make me cry! True, i live in one of the coldest countries in the world but i dont think i can ever get used to ut! There were days when i was tearful because i was stuck in the cold weather! Id rather be stabbed, kicked or ran over by a car rather than having to endure cold atmosphere!!  
So if we combine water and cold weather = SUICIDE!! 
since ive been feeling really depressed lAtely, guess i am a bit suicidal at the moment so ive decided to go ahead and do the polar bear dip









I was kidding about being suicidal but not about doing it !! I am determined to do it !!
it is crazy, it is frightening , it IS EXCITING !!!! my new motto for the new year is '' BE DARING ''. i am determined to do everything that i am scared of. plus i think this could be a good training for me for the tough mudder since it involves jumping into an icy pool lol

my only problem is that i have not found some one who is crazy enough to join me lol .. plus i need a SPOTTER lol, i need some one to make sure that ill come back alive lol .. lets see if i can find any crazy/brave enough to join me lol :P

happy new year suckers ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment