Sunday, February 16, 2014

Kittens overload!!!


Our two domestic cats ran out of the house once and came back. Months later, we discover that both pregnant!!!





My mom hates them and when she knew that both are about to to give birth for more cats, she went nuts!! Lol demanding to kick them out of the house!!!

So my dad was trying to get rid of them



Lol anyway, he is serious about getting rid of them and has made an agreement to hand the two pregnant cats to my aunt in a couple of days.

However,

The first one gave birth to 6 beautiful kittens yesterday and that made my dad even more mad lol

And



The other one gave birth this morning!! I think my dad will have a stroke now lol!! 
So we got a total of 11 newly born kittens lol! I have no idea how the hell we are going to hide thess from mum anddad but lol the situation is HILARIOUS!!! Anyone looking to adopt kittens?? We got plenty lol 

My sister is thinking about taking the. To paws but im not sure that they will accept 11 newly born kittens lol !! Thats just insane


Sorry i had to post that coz i thought her " 5al traye7 " comment was halorious lol



No comments:

Post a Comment