Saturday, January 19, 2013

Iron deficiency!

This iron deficiency anemia is driving me nuts!!!!! I had hard time focusing to start with and now this came in to make me even more miserable!! Not only that, it killed my stamina!!! I can hardly workout because im out of breath too soon! I got a wedding cooking, I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT! I cant afford that now :(
I dont know why i got it now! My diet is balanced! I might not be a big red meat fan but i do eat it every once in a while and i do have lots n lots of green veggies!! And no my period isnt heavy or irregular! I know its really common for women to have iron deficiency anemia but i dont understand why me, n why now :(
Im easily fatigued and i started sleeping early coz of that! Its 9:30pm on a weekend and i cant keep my eyes open! Actually ive been fighting sleeping since 8:15!!
My body better behave itself n suck it up!! I AIGHT GOING DOWN! I got a life to live so that bone morrow better make more red blood cells and hemoglobin or else ill get furious!!! As if im not furious already, ya iron def anemia can causes aggitations ! Blaaaaaaaah *shoots her bone marrow*

No comments:

Post a Comment