Saturday, November 1, 2014

Bacck and determined to stay





Been trying to get back to blogging for so long now but my life has been hectic with work and stuff.
anyway, things are slowly changing for me .
well, I cant really say '' things '',  its more like '' me''. I am slowly changing and I cant say that ive completely changed, I am still a work in progress but I am definitely determined to make this new change happen . I am done being tossed around by life and I am trying to find a better way to take back control.
good things are happening already. I am finally motivated to study, finally found a way to read more and I feel calmer and '' wiser '' lol. I know, wiser and me don't get along but other people noticed that as well lol.
ive always loved writing and ive always found it to be helpful and I knew that writing would help a lot in keeping me going forward and keeping that progress so ..
as a way to make sure that I get to write and blog as much as I needed, ive actually bought me a NEW LAPTOP lol .
its not a big deal, although my MacBook is dying on me and probably, I should've bought me a new one, but I decided to buy me a small light laptop that I can carry with me wherever I go and blog as I go if that makes any sense .. I am away from home from 9 am to 9 pm and I cant carry my laptop with me because its too heavy so by the time I am home, I am usually too tired and uninspired to write my thoughts down so hopefully, now that I have an access to a laptop all day long, ill be aable to write more.


plus, I used to have some one to bounce my thoughts on but now that they are gone, i could use something to bounce my thoughts on.

1 comment: