Monday, November 4, 2013

New york - day 3


So we decided to see the rest of new york today .. Or so i thought, my sister had another agenda! 
We started by taking the subway all the way to brooklyn to check brooklyn heights n walked across brooklyn bridge! Then we walked around starting with china town, all the wY through little italy to SoHo! 


Chinatown and lil italy felt like the ones we have in toronto only bigger and busier! I had busy places, its hard for you to stop to look around when you know that theres a long que of people behind you and that by stopping, you could be blocking the way.
We stopped at cafe habana and had grilled mexican corn n it was quite an experience! It was covered with cheese, lime and chili ! Definitely worth getting lost in the streets of lil italy lol.


My sister has a different agenda, she stopped at every boutique and bought her stuff n made me carry em in my pack bag! I was angry most of the day because i didnt come here to shop but also coz it was cold n i couldnt hang outside the shop while she shops since it was that cold! I literally wore everything i had: tshirt, warmshirt, hoodie and a jacket n i was still shaking! 
I dont want to sound grumpy but im still not impressed n i can see why, its my sister's company and all that shopping and the fact that its not green n stuff!
I can see how canada surpasses USA. Not only for their health system but canada is waaay more environment- friendly. Ive rarely seen recycling bins in the streets and most of their streets are dirty. 
I cant say americans coz prolly most of the ppl here are tourists but they are not as polite as Canadians! Ppl push you around and dont apologize, no one stops around to help you with directions when you look lost and no one holds the door for you here :/
Ya 7elo el Canadians wallah! Im starting to really appreciate being in canada and im starting to feel grateful for being accepted here rather in the states.
There is so much that you can learn from them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment